Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Negative space acrylic pour

 This is my negative space ✨acrylic pour💖.

This piece of art did not go as I planned it, but in a good way!

It may look difficult but the process was extremely simple.All you need is: a plank of wood,some paint,some straws,a cup and a balloon or two.


First you need to cover the whole board in white paint,then fill your cup up with paint, as many colours as you like,then pour it over the white paint(I recommend pouring from a corner and working your way down).After you have done that use your straws to blow the paint around,after the paint is to your liking blow up your balloon(not to much)and dip the balloon in the paint and dot the paint around the canvas(remember to leave blank spaces/negative space) ANNNNNNND YOUR DONE     Enjoy~~~


I think I could have spent less time mucking around and I would have been able to blow the colours around more. Overall I'm ok with the result.


😊😆Would you do this for decor or for fun?💗💖


No comments:

Post a Comment